RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I am herein referred to as “Participant”, being of lawful age, and in consideration of participating in RIDE FOR JARED, do hereby release and discharge all of the following persons and entities collectively referred to as the “release parties”: High Desert Harley Davidson and the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: all RIDE FOR JARED organizers, all owners, members, agents, employees, and volunteers involved in or otherwise assisting with RIDE FOR JARED from and all liability to the Participant, his/her spouse, legal representatives, heirs or next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and/or claim, suit, or demand on account of injury to the person or property on the Participant or resulting in the death of the Participant, arising out of, or result of participation in RIDE FOR JARED. Moreover, by signing this document and or by participating in any fashion in RIDE FOR JARED on the participant hereby releases and discharges the State of Idaho, and Idaho Transportation Department and its agencies, officials, and employees from and against all liability to the participant (signed below), his/her spouse, legal representatives, heirs or next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and/or claim, suit or demand on account of injury to the person or property of the Participant or resulting in the death of the Participant, arising out of, or the results of participation in RIDE FOR JARED.
In particular, I understand:
1. Participation in any motorcycle event, including RIDE FOR JARED, carries with it certain risks, including but not limited to injury, damage, and loss of life. With knowledge of the risk of participation in RIDE FOR JARED and by signing this waiver, I am affirming that I voluntarily accept these risks.
2. I affirm that I am a licensed motorcycle rider with appropriate and current insurance and have the ability and experience to safely operate a motorcycle in this event, or that I am with/on motorcycle whose operator has such abilities, experience, and possess both a current license and appropriate insurance.
3. I release from all liability, agree to fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless, discharge and covenant not to sue and waive all rights and remedies against the released parties, Idaho, and the Idaho Transportation Department, their spouses, legal representatives, heirs or next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and/or claim, suit or demand on accounts of injury to the person or property of the participants or resulting in the death or the participant, arising out of, or the result of participation in RIDE FOR JARED, inaction or negligence of the release parties or for any other reason.
4. The released parties, Idaho Transportation Department are held harmless for every and all claims which may arise from injury, damage, loss, or otherwise in any way related to my participation in RIDE FOR JARED.
5. This is an express agreement exempting the released parties, Idaho and Idaho GTransportati0on Department for liability for negligence.
6. I am contracting away my legal rights and remedies for future negligence of the released parties, Idaho, and the Idaho Transportation Department related to RIDE FOR JARED.
7. The released parties, Idaho, and the Idaho Transportation Department are absolved from any and all legal duties otherwise owed to me including and duty to act without negligence.
8. All three-wheeled motorcycles will be placed in the back of the ride due to safety concerns of ISP.
9. No flags over 2×2 will be allowed per ISP.
10. NO REFUNDS
I have read this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial by signing it, and have signed it freely and voluntarily without an inducement, assurance or guarantees being made to me and intend my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
Submitting this form confirms agreement to the terms.